Friday 26 June 2009

RIP MJ

“Are you sure this way’s okay?”

“Course. What? Don’t tell me you’re freakin’ out cos of some movie. Come on. Anyway I’m around. And I’m no MJ.”

“Just.. this street’s freaky, you know..”

“No shit. Everything’s freaky at night.”

“…”

“What’s up? Cat got your tongue, baby? Why’ re we stopping? It’s the middle of nowhere..”

“… (hrmpp)..”

“Now you’re freaking me out...Jess?.. baby?.. What's with you?..”

“…(huhhhhh huhhhh)..”

“Stop it or I’m leaving you here. I mean it. Leaving you... Baby..?”

“… why won’t you come closer.. you were all over me just now..”

“Mother(blip).. What the?!! Ow!…that hurts! What the (blip) ….. (gasp).. bleeding..bitch.. am bleeding..the (blip) ... (gasp) (gasp).. (gasp)”

“……want me.. you want me... hmmm hmmmm….”

“...(gasp) (gasp)(gasp)….”

“..hmmm…baby…baby…hmmm…want me...…”

In the distant a dog howls into a moonless night.

(RIP MJ. The curtains are down.)

Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

Slick..

No comments: